Dienstag, 26. November 2013

PS

Oh, I almost forgot:

The other day I had people trying to friend me on STO and Neverwinter, asking for advice on some of the guides I wrote. I've deleted the requests before I knew what's going on, assuming they were just people randomly trying to add me. I've also freaked a bit when I realized I suddenly had followers on Facebook. As in, people who want to see my status updates and posts without actually being friends or anything. I freaked out a bit and disabled the follower thingie.

In hindsight, it was a bit of a dick move and I'm sorry. I've turned it back on and I guess you guys can follow me and I might even get back to you on builds and guides, if I have the time. Not promising anything. I'm not used to having "followers". Lift your left sandal?
I can't run this blog, an active youtube channel and publish hundreds of reviews, previews and columns, yet be a total dick when people want to get updates on my activity. I'll be good this time. Be patient with me, I've never been "mildly internet famous" before.

-Cat

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen