Samstag, 6. Juni 2015

Showing Off Dem Ninja Skills


I don't usually watch movies twice. Or play games twice. Once I know the story, there's really no reason for me to go back. Nothing new to learn or to see here. Still, I couldn't resist giving GTA V another playthrough, now that it doesn't run like crap anymore. I mean, just look at this:


No super interesting gameplay happening there, I get that, but it's smooth, it doesn't stutter or freeze and it looks absolutely fantastic. I just hope this new hardware is gonna last me for a while now, because I don't wanna have to lower everything to minimum settings again in two years.
The only problem is that we've finished all the heists and my friends don't really seem super keen on doing them all over again, so we're not really very active around Los Santos anymore these days. Right now it looks like things are gradually shifting over to Warframe.



The problem with Warframe is its initial steep learning curve. Claire and I have been playing this thing since the earliest stages, back when the game featured little less than shooting a bunch of guys in the ever same corridors. Modding, fusion, pets, we figured it all out as these features were introduced one at a time, but getting into the game nowadays can be seriously overwhelming.


So right now everyone we used to hang out with on GTA is trying to get into Warframe. Some are getting on better than others. Haggy is the walking asian cliché (tiny dick, shitty driver, natural ninja), so he went from complete noob to badass in about 30 minutes. Peter has a bow and tits, so everyone is happy. I'm not sure how many of these guys will eventually get the hang of it and maybe even stick around for a while. Who knows, maybe we'll actually have enough people for the raid one day?


Haggy has ruined Kubrows for me. You know Kubrows, those canine battle pet things you can breed on Warframe? He wasn't impressed. Like, at all. "Oh look, there's a llama!"

Fuck.
-Cat

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen