Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

Happy Dance Time! Yaaay!

One more day till Neverwinter. I was lurking the forums and tripped upon quite a few posts from people complaining about how the game launches on a Thursday and they had to work. And part of me wanted to reply, saying, "Guess what, I work at home, I can spend all day and night playing Neverwinter if I want to!"
Just because I'm a jerk, because I like to brag and in spite of the fact that the editorial office might contact me and tell me to do a review on some F2P game about My Little Pony or some shit. You know, something that is due a day or two after the Neverwinter headstart, forcing me to work and neglect my gaming.

Well, the phone call just came. Right now. And guess what? I'm supposed to review Neverwinter, possibly work on some guides here and there, as well. Now I'm not gonna play this game day and night because I want to, but because it's my job. Imagine you're really looking forward to the launch of some new game, you're hoping to spend as much time playing it as somehow possible and suddenly you're being told you're getting paid for doing so. Life is sweet! :D
Got some pretty sweet feedback about my magazine column, where I get to bitch about whatever I want, as well. I'm not sure my job could be any more fun right now. Unless... hey, maybe it's finally time to send that job application to the Mythbusters? ;)

-Cat

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen