Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011

I AM BURGER KING!

I berserk meat with all my might (dramatization)

So I went to that new Flame Grill Pub thingie with the family tonight and they offer the usual suspects you'd expect to find at that kind of place: Steak, burgers, chicken, chilli... you get the idea. And since the whole world has to go fucking American with absolutely everything, they also have their own silly little challenge thing. That one.

And since I wasn't paying, I thought what the heck and went for it. And finished it. BECAUSE I'M A MAN!
And then everyone freaked out, saying I was the first one to ever finish the whole fucking burger and everything that goes with it and they took my picture for their wall of fame and I got badges and then I had to take a second picture because on the first one I clutched my chest and pretended I was having a heart attack and the manager didn't like it.

So yes. My angry, fat, hairy face is now decorating a pub in Carlton. Because I don't eat like a pussy. Give me a month and they'll name the whole fucking restaurant after me.

-Cat

2 Kommentare:

  1. You know, that thing looking so unbelievably tasty and you flaunting your manliness kinda make me consider paying Nottingham a visit at the moment and making sure my noggin graces that wall of fame (or is it shame? ;) ) there as well...

    Kinda reminds me of our class' trip to London over a decade ago. Pizza Hut had a "all you can eat" option there, and I managed to devour 11 whole pizzas, and I am talking MASSIVE pizzas here. People beheld me with an odd mixture of repulsion and awe. Granted, I was out of action for the rest of the day, lying flat on my bed in my hotel room and pleading to everyone within earshot to grant me the mercy of death, but the feat still counts.

    I wonder what it is that makes us consciously defile our own bodies so eagerly, but I know that even today, with me being all mature and responsible, I'd not hesitate even a split second to repeat that ordeal. Gladly.

    Anyways, congratulations on establishing your dominance over the neighbourhood's eating parlors so impressively. May your reign be long and fruitful. All hail the king!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. 11 pizzas... holy fuck, that's one massive eat of strength!

    AntwortenLöschen