Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2018

And Then There Were Two


So here's a nice surprise - Claire downloaded Quake Champions without even telling me. Played a few rounds and it turns out she's doing a lot better on there than she does on any CoD game. She's even topped the scoreboard a few times. So that's neat. :D

My dick has permanently grown 2 inches after this one.
Getting into Paladins on the Switch some more, as well. I still hate having to control it with an analog stick and I reeeeeeeeeeally hope they're gonna add fucking gyro aiming already. Still, it's nice when things actually go right and the game broadcasts a little bit of your gameplay as the moment of the match to every player at the end of a round. A feature the cunts at Activision Blizzard are trying to patent now, because we can't have nice things.

Watch as I put you in your place!

My thing I'm currently doing and hoping to blog about if it succeeds is going surprisingly well. I'm halfway done. The positive changes are already kicking in. Life is good.
In other news, I'll be attending Gamescom in Cologne this year for the first time in my life. For work. Got a TON of people wanting to meet me in person. Nobody from any of my writing and magazine jobs, none of my German friends, pretty much no one outside of family has ever met me IRL, because I've got zero social skills and all the anxieties. Trying not to think about it too much right now. Yay.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen