Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015

XL Fun!

Our New 3DS XL consoles arrived today and exceeded all expectations! As a cave-dwelling backwards fuck, who refuses to buy a smartphone, I have now finally reached a stage in evolution, where I get to poop and watch Youtube at the same time! Whee! Here's me killing five people in the Ghost in the Shell FPS game:


I can now chill out on the sofa and book face like a pro. Oh yeah and apparently the thing plays games, too. Ryu on Smash Bros. feels weird and out of place, but I'm having too much fun to care. We've also ordered another brand new game, today. And if anyone had told me it was gonna be Tomodachi Life, I would have laughed them off the internet.

There's a trial version of that game on the new 3DS. So I dicked around a bit with the lookalike Miis the console created for Claire and my grumpy self. Highly unflattering stuff, but what the hey. I had a little virtual Claire in my game and then she got a cold, so I gave her some medicine and then I put her on a swing and pushed her a little and then I gave her orange juice and she really liked that and damn, this is the biggest waste of time, EVER, but I can't stop caring, because she's Claire (sort of) and it was fun watching our Mii's interact with each other on there andand... ahem.
Well and then I pictured a scenario where Claire was dead and all I had left was her Mii in Tomodachi Life and I got really depressed, because the human brain is a dickbag.

Apparently, old NDS games look pretty good on the 3DS, as well. Claire's going through all her old Mario games right now, starting them over to experience them all over again. And I'm waiting to get my hands on Fire Emblem. Starfox looks pretty neat and is on offer for less than 20 Quid right now. Final Fantasy Explorers is coming next year. And another Fire Emblem. And there's like a dozen games rated 90+ on that console already. We'll be very busy these next couple of months. And hilariously poor. Time to eat cardboard! Whee!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen