Donnerstag, 5. April 2012

Aw boohoo, we didn't want an extended cut. Eat a dick, whiners!

We all knew it was coming, it had been announced for a while, now there's finally some detail: The ME3 extended cut. So there's gonna be some added cut-scenes and CGI to give a proper explanation to what's going on in the controversial ending of the game.


Now, let's not get into the whole thing all over again. I found the ending alright, I wasn't insanely happy with it, I still think ME3 was the best part of the trilogy and I don't really need and extended cut. But fans wanted closure, they hated the plot holes, they demanded action, so now they're getting some free DLC this summer.


And seeing how they react makes me want to throw up. In fact, I've already thrown up three times. Once, because you morons make me sick, a second time because that mushroom pizza had been in the fridge for two weeks and a third time to freshen it up a bit when the mess started to dry up and get crusty.


Hell, everybody knew there would be complaints, no matter what Bioware would decide to do. Change nothing, create an entirely new ending or do what they decided to go with and create an epilogue. People always complain, it's what they do. That said, I wasn't expecting such a massive virtual mob, angrily waving their virtual pitch-forks, saying things like: "The ending of Mass Effect 3 has scarred me for life!"


I'm not making this up. This is an actual quote. You know, if the ending of some fucking video game has scarred you for life, then I am well and truly jealous. You must have the most wonderful, careless and sheltered existence a dumbass teenage gamer could possibly imagine. So what are you gonna do if they stop running Jersey Shore or, god forbid, remove ponies from the internet? Are you gonna spend the rest of your life in a weeping, sobbing, fetal state? Boy am I glad they came up with suicide hotlines. You poor thing, you.


Donating 80,000 bucks to Child's Play was incredible. Stating your concerns about the ending in a friendly, eloquent manner was a nice thing and I salute you for that. But this is just pathetic. They're working on a fucking epilogue right now. They said they were gonna give you more explanations. Heck, for all you know, the epiloge will be influenced by your actions and choices throughout the trilogy. And what are you doing? You're bitching about it. You have zero clue whether the whole thing is gonna be good or bad. It's months away. It's fucking free! It's a gift, a god damn peace offering, something to show they do care about the concerns of the fans and you're complaining about it.


You're a bunch of asswipes. You didn't like the ending. You don't like the idea of an epilogue. You wouldn't stop complaining in the meanest, dumbest ways possibly imaginable until they hand-crafted that one perfect, personal ending that suits you and you alone. "My 120 hours of play time were for nothing!" Another quote. Yeah, I bet you had to fucking force yourself to play this game for 120 hours, because all you cared about was the ending sequence and you were disappointed with it. Fuck all the action, the great dialogue, the story, everything. None of it matters, because Joker was flying around for some weird reason. Idiot.


Ah well. At least I'm getting some small amount of sadistic satisfaction out of all this: The whole thing is a big, fat FUCK YOU to all those weirdos, who kept clinging on to their indoctrination theory. 


I like personally adressing every single stupid moron in the comments sections and forums all over the internet, as though any of them actually gave a fuck about my blog and came here to read it. Nobody will. I can stand on my virtual soapbox and openly hate people for voicing their stupid opinions and get away with it. The internet is fun.


-Cat

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen